Broken Loaves is a ministry of Freedom Church aimed to help those in need in our community. Broken Loaves offers services to aid families and individuals through the many challenges that life throws our way. Here at Broken Loaves, we are dedicated to loving people back to life and ultimately, closer to Jesus.
Broken Loaves services:
- Food Assistance
- Clothing Assistance
- Employment Guidance/ Search/ Preparation
- Domestic Violence Help
- Parenting Tips/ Family Resources
- Public Assistance Access Support
- Information on Community Mental Health Services
- Community Resource Education and Navigation
If you are in need, or know someone who may benefit from our services here at Broken Loaves, please contact Lacy Weinblatt (Resource Director) to schedule an appointment at (443) 692-7825. Call now!
Broken Loaves is by appointment only on Wednesdays from 9:00am-12:00pm.